2017-03-05

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Pigeons and handshake events

The last

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.05


Hello.


When I was changing trains recently, there were pigeons on the platform. I don't like pigeons, and in struggling to stay away from them I missed my train.

And it was the express...
 
( ゚_ゝ゚)

 

Thank you for yesterday's last handshake event of the 3rd single ☆彡

So those handshake events are already over... It seemed so quick ( ´・ω・)ノ


I ended up missing a lot of 2nd single handshake events, and felt really badly about it.

So for the 3rd single, I promised myself I would definitely do them all. That was the goal I set.

But at the very first event in Nagoya, I became ill partway through. It was really frustrating.

I'm sorry for causing everyone so much trouble.


For the 3rd single events, I came up with all kinds of ways of my own of doing them.

I don't know if they were all okay, but from now on I will continue to proceed by trial and error.





Here are some photos:



Braids ~





For the 4th and 5th sessions I wore roomwear




The handshake event was enjoyable

Thank you very much ╰(*´︶`*)╯



Next will be a 4th single handshake event!

On April 8th! Look forward to it ~~~




Thank you for everything ^ ^

Miyu

______________________________________________________ posted 2017/03/05  13:50

I think that sometimes when members "become ill" (become in "poor physical condition") during a handshake event, it's the physical result of some spiritual damage inflicted either by something a handshake guest says, or just by the amazing situation of having to greet hundreds of otaku, one after the other. Some people can take this, for others it's harder. Miyu has always said she is a shy person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment