2017-03-06

Katou Shiho blog: Photos -- Katoshi, Memi, Mei

It's ended up being nothing but photos (・ω・)

Katou Shiho
2017.03.06


Good morning  ☀︎

It's Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyakizaka461

This time, since I've still got photos from the handshake event a couple of days ago, I'll post a few of them ∩^ω^∩




With Memi (Kakizaki Memi) ♪




With Meme (Higashimura Mei) ♪

Recently I've been calling Meme "ShellieMay" ∩^ω^∩


This was shot by photographer Mii-Pan (Sasaki Mirei) when we were on a break ∩^ω^∩

Mii-Pan and I have promised to go to the Zoo and the Aquarium together. I want to go sooon  (≧∇≦)



Memi again!!
I was sleeping away and she took a selfie with my phone!  She really made something cute ∩^ω^∩

Sorry that this post ended up being all photos (´;ω;`)

Today let's work hard together again all day! ☆


Katou Shiho

________________________________________________________________ 2017/03/06  10:07

Katoshi is wearing the shirt made for Yonetani Nanami's birthday. "ShellieMay" is a "loving, caring, cute, kind" pink bear character at Tokyo DisneySea. 

Katoshi may be in for a further rise in her already growing popularity when people see the new gravure at Hustle Press. For example:




No comments:

Post a Comment