2017-03-11

Suzumoto Miyu blog: East Japan Earthquake...and living every day

Six years

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.11


Good evening.


Today, six years have passed since the East Japan Earthquake.

A lot of people suffered.

As members of Keyakizaka46, we want to become beings who can bring people at least a little bit of happiness.





+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -







When I go outside, my nose starts to feel itchy.

I think spring may be getting closer.


Mine isn't that bad, but hay fever makes it a difficult time.

And I get attacked by the Sleep Demon.

I always really think that winter is better.




Recently, I went out for the first time in a long while to buy clothes.

That day, I felt like going to E hyphen world gallery BonBon, and did. Afterwards, there was a movie I wanted to see, but it was gone! Shock!

But it was a full day, so it was okay.


Recently, every day seems full

Somehow, it's a lot of fun (  ̄_ ̄)ノ



What time is the most fun for everybody?


For me, I think it's when I'm with the members ~ 




Tomorrow is KeyaKake.

Watch it, eh! 



Bye-bye


 

Miyu

___________________________________________________________  posted 170311 17:28h

As we see more posts from Miyu, it seems that she spends a lot of time by herself, as she has said befoe. And yet she says here that she has the most fun when she's with the other members. Interesting.

Beautiful photo.

This is one of several posts by members today that commemorate the East Japan Earthquake and tsunami, which caused such tremendous damage six years ago today, including just about wiping away whole towns and damaging the Fukushima nuclear plant. 

There are posts by Ozeki, Mona, Akanen, Nijika and others. Nijika recounts her own experiences in the earthquake, living as she did in Miyagi (translation/summary on Stage48 forum by "too much idea".



1 comment:

  1. maybe she finds being with all the 21 members doing promotion together is fun, and you cant really go around together to shop and sightseeing. maybe the other members she close with are busy? like yurina for example.

    ReplyDelete