2017-03-10

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Remembering summer, and going to the movies alone.

Alone at the movies

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.09


Hellobamu.

I was just looking over the photos in my phone.
I say that, but I only looked at 234 of them...

Lots of photos from when I went to the seaside and photos of Bamu.                                                  
Even though I don't really like summer, I wanted to feel that summer feeling ( ・_・)/


I want to roll around on the tatami with Bamu ~   [note: Bamu is her dog, back home in Aichi.]

I want to have a BBQ

I want to play tennis

I want to eat the bento at the gym

I want to be in a ball tournament



I guess I want to go back to my student days for a while (  ̄_ ̄)




I went to see La La Land right away  ~~





That's right, alone (lol)

I hadn't seen a movie in a long time and it was a lot of fun!


It was the first time I'd seen a movie by myself. It was really nice

I watched with full concentration ^ ^


Recently, the number of movies I want to see is steadily growing!
I think I'm getting into it!!
Ohh!


 See ya ~

[Nagasawa Nanako, Sugai Yuuka, Saitou Fuyuka, Suzumoto Miyu]


Miyu

_______________________________________________________  posted 170309  20:06h

What she writes at the beginning of the post is "konichibamu こんにちばーむ" which I have inelegantly but more or less literally translated "hellobamu." Bamu being the name of her apparently beloved dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment