2017-03-05

Kakizaki Memi blog: Red dress and leather jacket

Memi's father must be proud and worried at the same time. He sent her to Tokyo thinking she had barely turned 15, and suddenly she's closing in on 17. This week, in a red dress, a black choker and a motorcycle jacket, she had otaku gasping at a handshake event.
_____________________________________________________________

Deep red

Kakizaki Memi
2017.03.04


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today was the individual handshake event at Makihara Messe.

And today I wore a deep red dress ( ・∇・)


And for the second session I put on my motorcycle jacket ♥



My outfit was a little more adult-seeming than usual.


I always say that I like outfits
That are cute and frilly.

But really I like all styles  (*´꒳`*) ♥


So far, I've mostly worn cute things.
But from now on I think I'll wear various kinds of outfits! ( *・ω・)


Today was the last handshake event for the 3rd single...
It somehow makes me sad (._.)

To all those who came,
Truly, truly, thank you very much!


The next time I'll be able to meet everyone is at the handshake events for the 4th single!

We won't meet for over a month... (;-;)

Okay! In that month, I'll become cuter,
And I'll get better at talking with you...
Kakizaki wants to power up!


I'm going for it ~p(^-^)q



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________  posted 2017/03/04  22:08

Well, she's got the gal-like Katoshi giving her that black choker, and now Akanen the make-up expert is taking pics with her. I think she's got the "cuter" side covered.



Memi will appear with Akanen on next week's Keyakitte, Kakenai? They will arm-wrestle each other!

The red dress fulfills a promise she made after the Kyoto handshake event last week, that she wouldn't keep wearing black or white but would branch out into red or something.

The fact that Akanen is taking photos with her doesn't mean that her old flame Kumi isn't still around:





And as Kumi says, Memi is still amae -- cutely dependent on (and demanding of) her friends. Kumi calls this "ikemen Kumi" then goes on effusively about how cute Memi is.

By the way, I'm not so sure about the red dress. To me, she looks awkward in the full-length photo. Maybe it's just the angle. The leather jacket, on the other hand, I've liked since I saw her wearing it before a performance. Bring on the gaps, lol.





Here are tweeted reports from the Saturday handshake event. Once again, I can't guarantee accuracy. But I think we get the feeling of how sincerely she's trying to succeed at this, and how she actually enjoys talking to some of her fans -- who obviously enjoy their few seconds with her. It was before her very first handshake event that Memi said she wasn't shy, but loved attention (was a kamatte-chan), and was eager to take part in handshake events.

guest: Hey! It's red!!
memi: Yes. I finally did it. (laughs)
guest: Just like you said in your blog (laughs). Something other than black or white (laughs).
memi: It's been a long time since I've worn it (laughs).
guest: Cute! It suits you!
memi: Thank you.
I like the adult-seeming Memi, too. (NERU0904TOMO)


guest: My wish for Memi to remember my name was fulfilled. What should my goal be now?
memi: I wonder...? How about coming to see me lots of times (laughs). Please.
guest: Yes, I will! (memi_dollclub)


Memi's lane was more crowded than I expected. (NAVEZZI_LAVEZZI)


I saw Memi-chan from Shiho's lane. Her lane wasn't crowded, so she waved at me. Death by moe. (fox_keyarisa)


I got "pikapikapikarin jan-ken-pon" from Memi ♥♥   (nogikeya1221)
[note: This is a move by Cure Peace, Memi's favorite Pretty Cure anime character]


guest: Memi-taan, hypnotize me.
memi: You will fall in love with me, you will fall in love with me.... (laughs)
guest: (・∀・) (big grin) Thank you. (laughs)  (ryuji_shy_nk)


I'm lined up in Katoshi's lane, but Memi-chan next door is just...wow! (yajimaru0817)


memi: Zaki-chan! 
guest: Try saying "Zaki-chan" five times. 
memi: Zaki-chan, Zaki-chan... 
guest: Will Kakizaki Memi try hard to find an otaku in the crowd at the Hiragana one-man live? memi: Zaki-chan! (her face full of smiles) 
guest: I love you!
...peeler... 
memi: I'll definitely find you. 
Ohhhh.... (zaki_ef)


Kakizaki Memi-san's face when she doesn't like something.... LOVE... (keihan_na)


guest: Can you say "I love you" five times? 
memi: I love you I love you... 
guest: Having you say that to me makes me feel embarrassed, but I love you, too! 
memi: Geez... (Puffing up her cheeks.) 
...peeler starts pulling me away... 
guest: Do your best in the one-man live! 
memi: Are you coming to 4th single handshake, too? 
guest: Of course. 
memi: Great! 
Being with memi is wonderful ✨ (zaki_ef)


memi: Somehow I get kind of irritated when people praise me...
memi: For some reason, today the word "love" (rabu) has a good feeling. 
memi: So, by the way, who's your oshimen? (clover17g)


guest: Congratulations on graduating from middle school. 
memi: Thank you very much (with a smile). 
guest: What did you like best about life in middle school? 
memi: Uhhh... Maybe the sports festival? (hokuto7_hoshi)


guest: What? You've become really cool![note: red dress and leather jacket.]
memi: Yaay! (striking a pose) 
guest: Yaay! (imitating her) Oh, yes, to change the subject, congratulations on your middle school graduation! 
memi: Thank you! Come again, okay?
It's true...Kakizaki-san really does have an S feeling about her.... I'd forgotten. (NERU0904TOMO)


guest: Are there any cake shops you like in Tokyo? 
memi: Let's see, uhhh... (thinks for a moment)... Cosy Corner コージーコーナー
I love the Memi who will try hard to come up with an answer for any question. I hope she won't lose this sincerity as a high school student.   [note: Cosy Corner is a national chain. Memi evidently doesn't really know Tokyo cake shops, but came up with the only name she'd seen.]


guest: 'morning. 
memi: Good morning. 
guest: You're cute again today. 
memi: No, no. I'm not at all. 
guest: I don't have that many tickets, but be good to me again today, eh. 
memi: I'll be waiting for you. (kosshi3152)


guest: It's going to be a month until the next handshake event. 
memi: That's true, isn't it. 
guest: I'm definitely going to feel Kakizaki loss. 
memi: Ehh? (laughs) 
guest: Say, how about a last bit of fishing? 
memi: I love you. 
guest: Eeee.... Thank you! See you! (kosshi352) 
[note: Katou Shiho said she felt "Kakizaki loss" when Memi wasn't around..] 


guest: This is the end of the handshake events.
memi: Aww.
guest: But the 4th single events will start soon!
memi: Uh-huh.
guest: I've liked you ever since Showroom. No, ever since I saw your photo before Showroom started.
memi: That photo was terrible! Just awful! (morinixsmilin) 
[note: Memi is perfectly right. That was an awful photo. What was morinixsmilin thinking? This devalues everything else he might say, lol.]

No comments:

Post a Comment