2017-03-09

Katou Shiho blog: I love the members of Hiragana Keyaki

I love them ( ・ω・) 

Katou Shiho
2017.03.08


Good evening!
It's Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyakizaka46 ☆

 Recently I've been feeling again how nice everyone in Hiragana Keyaki is
 I keep thinking how much moral support they give me ∩^ω^∩

From now on I want us to raise our strength as a team and become an outstanding group!

[Sasaki Kumi - Katou Shiho - Kakizaki Memi]

I love them all!

Good night.

Katou Shiho

____________________________________ written by Katoshi 2017/03/08, posted by staff 2017/03/09  03:39

Like other members of Hiragana Keyaki, Katoshi seems to be thinking of the group as separate from Kanji Keyaki. But of course, members and administration also speak of the groups as one. The status of Hiragana and its relationship with Kanji remains a mystery.

Note Memi's hand around Katoshi's waist, note how far forward she brings her face, and note how directly Memi looks right into the camera and at the viewer. Notice Kumi's boyish cap. Memi is15, Katoshi 19, and Kumi 21. These three seem to be close friends. Memi is, at least so far, co-centre of Hiragana with Neru. Kumi is the group's main MC. Katoshi's beauty, self-beautification, and intimate way of relating to fans have made her the best handshake-seller among the Hiraganas, as we will see in her next post, which I have uploaded right after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment