2017-03-09

Katou Shiho blog: handshake sales and thanks

What on Earth?! ( ・ω ・) 

Katou Shiho
2017.03.10


Good evening!
It's Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyakizaka46 ☆

☆ Here's an announcement for everyone ☆

From 3pm today, 9 March (Thu) to 10 March (Fri) at 2pm,
Is the 4th application period for 4th single individual handshake events!

And from the 4th application period -- What on Earth!!
I've had a lane added on each day!
This is thanks to all of you! Truly, thank you very much (´;ω;`)

I am sooooo happy
Since this is the first time I'll have four lanes in a day, I'm also very nervous, but I'm looking forward to being able to talk a lot with everyone ♪

Please come and see me!!!

I'll be waiting for everyone ♪




http://fortunemusic.jp
↑ You can apply here ∩^ω^∩
You are very welcome!



Byon.

Good night ☆

Katou Shiho

_______________________________________  written evening 9 March, posted by staff 10 March 01:15h  

Katoshi has become the first member of Hiragana ever to sell out 18 handshake lanes, and the first to get the same total of 24 to sell that the Kanji Keyakis get. Why is she so popular? Because she's relaxed, friendly, humorous, pretty and sexy. And seems a genuinely nice person. That's enough.

I don't know what "byon" means. Probably something like boing, for her elastic skin. Can't find it elsewhere on line, or in dictionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment