2017-03-07

Saitou Kyouko blog: Kyonko's pet rabbit Rabiko

Rabiko

Saitou Kyouko
2017.03.07


Rabiko was born in the last part of February (exactly which day, I'm not sure T-T lol), and is now seven years old \( ´ ꒳ ` )/ ♥

At handshake events, people often ask me: "How's Rabiko?" ₍ ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ ₎ lol

He's definitely well and happy, but I have never told you that in my blog!

The reason...?

Because I can't take photos of him…!!(꒪⌓︎꒪) lol

Rabiko hates being held and just runs away ヽ(*´з`*)ノ


For that reason, I often photograph him using continuous shooting ( ˙o​˙ )


Why are rabbits in the petting corner at zoos so well-behaved that they will sit on your lap? ( ˙-˙ )


Here are some photos of Rabiko that I worked hard to get \( ¨̮ )/ lol












Seven years for a rabbit is about 60 years for a human (꒪⌓︎꒪)!!



So Rabiko is already an old man (Rabiko is male, lol)



Here are some photos of Rabiko from when he was little:








 He was really small and cute 〜…( ˊ࿁ˋ ) ᐝ♥


At that point, he was so small he would fit in the palm of your hand!!  ( ⸝⸝⸝•_•⸝⸝⸝ )♥♥




Rabiko is always healthy and happy ( › ·̮ ‹ )♫



from Kyonko (o•ᴗ•o)੭⁾⁾

_______________________________________________________ posted 2017/03/07  06:16  


I've always wondered about the fact that Kyonko had a pet rabbit, whereas other members had dogs or cats. It seemed appropriate somehow, at least to her appearance, and maybe to her personality. She says she's a timid, indoor girl.

I hoped she was born in a rabbit year, just to complete the picture, but in fact she's an ox. From what I've learned of her, this is strangely appropriate, too. She was dogged and hard-working during the Showroom auditions, and has continued that way with her blog. She posts about as much as anyone.

And even the way she has kept this rabbit for seven years, even since he has grown from cute and cuddly into a stand-offish old man, is a bit like a stolid ox. Whether he's that nice with her or not, she still looks after him and claims him as hers.

I'm not much of an expert on emoticons -- using them or even reading them -- but it seems to me that Kyonko uses a wide variety, and makes them work very well. I like Memi's use of them, too, but Kyonko is at a higher level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment