2017-03-06

Kakizaki Memi blog: Strawberries and hay-fever

Strawberries (。・・。)♥

Kakizaki Memi
2017.03.17


Good evening, 
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Recently I've been eating a lot of strawberries (о´∀`о)

I love strawberries.

Even strawberries that aren't sweet at all.
I just feel happy to be eating strawberries ( ・∇・)

Strawberries are the best. 





The pollen is beginning to fly, isn't it -- (;-;)

I get hay fever.

It's tough. (;-;)

My eyes itch. And I sneeze ~ ~

Waaah (; _ ;)


All you hay-fever sufferers,
Let's get through this together!!


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

______________________________________________________________ 2017/03/07  06:08


In case you missed it in Katou Shiho's blog, here's a photo Memi took of a sleeping Shiho, with Shiho's phone:




And I'm not sure which of them took this one:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment