2017-03-10

Nagahama Neru blog: Croquette?

Leaving Home,   174

Nagahama Neru
2017.03.11


Good evening ~


Yesterday, I ate a croquette.
Thinking about it, I hadn't eaten a croquette for a long time.

I thought:
I haven't eaten a single croquette since I became part of Keyakizaka.


It's surprising how much I like croquettes.
For a while, they reigned at the top of my "things I like" rankings.



The more I say the word "croquette,"
I come to think: "What? Is 'Croquette' a name?"

It's like the feeling you get when you look at a kanji for a long time and think:
"What? Is that what that kanji looks like?"

Strange ~

[Suzumoto Miyu, Nagahama Neru, Moriya Akane, Yonetani Nanami]


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

__________________________________________________ written 170310, posted by staff 170311 09:04h

Is it my imagination, or does Yone-san look a bit more confident than usual, actually like a member of the front line?

I like this photo (cropped screencap from KeyaBINGO?) I found on 2channel:


And this one from the April Ray magazine:

 
And this one with Shida Manaka, from a while ago:





And this art based on Neru's last post, in which her former Nagasaki classmates gave her an impromptu graduation ceremony by the side of the road, during a brief visit back home (art by nama_cya):




original blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment