2016-12-05

Suzumoto Miyu's birthday blog post: "I never thought I'd be an idol, of all things!"

Thaaaank you!!

Suzumoto Miyu
2016.12.06



Hello!

I have an announcement for everyone!

Today I turned 19 ー (*´ω`)ゝ


The last year of my teens.

It really is too soon to start thinking that I'm going to turn 20 next....


My dream had always been to make people smile by working in a cake shop or a patisserie or doing make-up....
I would never have imagined that I would become an idol, of all things ^ ^


But when I became a member of Keyakizaka, I realized that an idol can also makes lots of people smile, and at live events when I see the fans' smiling faces or hear their cheering, I think how good it is that I entered Keyakizaka ^ ^

From now on, I will continue to work hard, never forgetting "humility, kindness, and the ties between us"!!


Today the members congratulated me (´∀`,,人)♥*.



Thaaank you!!! ♡


It was a great birthday  ♡♡


◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

-- notices --

♡ BIG ONE GIRLS

♡ Monthly Entame

on sale now!!


And tomorrow:

♡ Top Yell goes on sale!!


If you like, please be sure to take a look ♡



Bye-bye  (*'-'*)ノ

-- Miyu

posted 2016/12/06 00:36 
__________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday, Miyu!! It's her second birthday as a member of Keyakizaka46! She's now 19, and in her best period as a member. Fans are now accepting her real, natural self, and she seems to be embracing that. Her smile near the beginning of the Saison MV is brilliant. She is on fire dancing in the studio performance of Otona wa Shinjite Kurenai that was just on KeyaKake #59. And this post seems so honest and clear.
 

I hope she had all the Mont Blancs she wanted on her birthday. Especially since I have now been to the store she would get them at, and can imagine her walking in, hoping to sit at one of their small number of tables.

I think the hidden camera episode of
KeyaKake (#48) was a turning point, when the decision was taken out of her hands and she could no longer hide her normal, funny self, which was put on display for fans to see -- and they loved it, and began to love her. 

Now, in addition, management has decided it wants her brilliant dancing in the front line, at least for this release, and she has embraced that challenge and decided to redouble her efforts to be the most outstanding dancer she can be.

Japanese comments on her birthday talked about her cooking: she is an accomplished maker of sweet desserts, including apple pie. The weird hatred some otaku had for her is disappearing, and they are imagining her as a great housewife, after she loses the battle and begins to put on weight (that's her body type, all right). But she herself, it seems, is beginning to really get into her entertainment career. Onward and upward!


That first photo is not actually in her blog. She only included the fuzzy but wonderful one of the group wishing her happy birthday. But I think her performances these days have been marvellous, and that image symbolizes for me her new, happy and positive attitude.

Check out her latest gravure here. Sultry.

As I've mentioned before, the after-midnight posting is probably because members have to send posts to the company for checking and editing before they actually get posted online. A number of months ago now, they actually improved the process so that posts are at least being posted the same night, rather than the next morning. 

original blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment