2016-12-09

Katou Shiho blog post: UTB+ magazine offshots

UTB+-san ( ・ω・)

Katou Shiho
2016.12.09 
 
Good evening!
It's Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyakizaka46 (・ω・)

Today, December 9, UTB+ magazine comes out  (・O・)!♡

From Hiragana Keyaki, Nagahama Neru, Katou Shiho/Sasaki Kumi/Saitou Kyouko, and Ushio Sarina/Kageyama Yuuka/Takamoto Ayaka/Sasaki Mirei will be in the magazine.

 I was photographed together with Kiku-chan (Sasaki Kumi) and Kyonko (Saitou Kyouko).

Offshots ♡





I love black, and with my shoulders showing this top was super cute!!


White camisole dress ♡

Please be sure to take a look o( ・ω・ )o

When I'm being photographed, I always get so nervous.
Standing in front of the camera, I panic.
My smile gets stiff and I completely forget my expressions and my repertoire of poses. It's mortifying every time.

I'll try hard to learn by watching others!
I'll study and keep practicing!
I want to have confidence in myself.

Good night!

Katou Shiho
___________________________________

That extravagant look in the top photo is how I always imagined her when I was watching her Showroom auditions in April. Not the innocent schoolgirl look.

A compilation of mentions of Keyakizaka members in Japanese Twitter profiles puts Katoshi first among Hiragana members.  I'll post the list in a new post.





No comments:

Post a Comment