2016-12-08

Sugai Yuuka blog post: FNS song festival

FNS Song Festival first night

Sugai Yuuka
2016.12.08


Hello ☀︎

What kind of day is everyone having today *Ü*?

I intended to upload a blog post yesterday
And I'd drafted it to my satisfaction
But then I carelessly forgot to press "send." 
I just noticed ( ºΔº )

What a shock ~ (´•ω•̥`)
I'm so sorry...

The day before yesterday, we had the chance to appear on NHK's Utacon
To be with wonderful performers like that, whom we had seen on television
Made us very nervous. 

To be back-up singers for Itsuki Hiroshi-san on Yoake no Blues was such a privilege.
But Itsuki-san greeted us so warmly, it made us extremely happy ( ;∀;)

Truly, thank you very much!


And then last night, on the Fuji TV network, we performed for the first time on the FNS Song Festival (first night) at 7pm.

It's a show I watch every year.
To be performing on it myself this time was such a thrill!!  

The live performance itself was quite nerve-racking!!

Did you all see it? 


We had new singing outfits:


 The material is strong but light, so they're very easy to dance in

When we're making the Keyaki Tree in Futari Saison
With our arms reaching up to form the branches,
The leaf-design on the sleeves works very well for the tree.

Costume people, thank you as always \♥︎/


And we also did a collaboration with Harada Tomoyo-san on Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo.

I always feel that Harada Tomoyo-san's transparent voice is so beautiful, and it made me very happy to be able to perform with her again!

Truly, thank you very much!

After our performance, we had the chance to sit at the round tables and watch the other performers from close up.

Up to now, I've had almost no chance to go to lives and such, and hearing the live voices touched me deeply again and again (´•ω•̥`)

The power of song is truly amazing!!
I felt that from my heart throughout the day!

To have this precious experience
Truly, truly fills me with deep emotion ( ;ㅿ; )

I really want to improve my singing 
So that our songs can  reach people's hearts.


With Habu-chan and Oda Nana:



It's something to be grateful for that Keykizaka46 will perform on FNS Song Festival (second night) next Wednesday, December 14, starting at 7 pm.
This time we will perform together with Hiragana Keyaki!

Please be sure to watch *Ü*

And so, good-bye until next time

-- Yukka 

2016/12/08 23:11 
_____________________________________

The photos of the new uniforms were in Yukka's blog post. I added the photo at the top, which is also a recent photo from her blog, to show Yukka in her leathers. Lol. Click photos to enlarge.

This is such a polite and thoughtful blog post. I especially liked seeing Yukka thank the costume people, who have probably been under extra pressure since the "Nazi uniform" incident. But then ponkotsu Yukka shows up in her forgetting to press "send" yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment