2016-12-06

Nagahama Neru blog post #145, 6 December 2016

Hello.

Our first one-man live
Is coming closer and closer.

Excited and nervous...

We're working hard to take responsibility
For making those two special days of Christmas fun
For the people who come to spend them with Keyakizaka46!

In advance of the show, we're having things called "ear monitors" made for us.
This is how they record the shape of our ears.
Even though the ear is small, they pack this strange object into it.

This is a commemorative photo of the thing in my ear.





For the December 9 UTB magazine
I feel humbled to be getting my first solo cover.
And there's even the back cover and a front-of-the-magazine photo feature...

I'm truly grateful.

It seems you can get various postcards, depending on where you order it from ヽ(〃v〃)ノ

Definitely, please consider it!


 Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
2016/12/06 19:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment