2016-12-10

Nagahama Neru blog post: song, life, fate

"2016, early winter. the Neru Story begins --"

Apple. 146.

Nagahama Neru
2016.12.10


Hello ~

Has everyone avoided getting a cold?
Are you all okay...?

As for me, I wake up every morning with a sore throat.
I'm doing battle with the dryness.

I'm looking for an air purifier
But there are so many kinds that I don't know what to get (´-`).。oO

I want a simple one, without too many functions.
If you have a recommendation, definitely send it to Nagahama.


The day before yesterday, we performed at the FNS Song Festival, first night.

It's a program I watch every year.
To think that we would be sitting at those round tables.
It was a very, very blessed and luxurious time.

Hearing a voice directly really is wonderful ~
To hear so many songs I love moved me deeply.


Tortoise Matsumoto's voice brought tears to my eyes.
So this is what can shake the heart.....


Singing is fantastic.


Thank you for reading my blog.


The unexpected really comes suddenly, doesn't it.
Things like fate and life happen in mysterious ways.


Nagahama Neru
2016/12/10 01:43
__________________________________________________________________

I think Neru enjoys these marvellous things that are happening to her, but still feels she is the simple, unadorned face in the picture. 

If you look at this kind of double picture and slightly unfocus your eyes, a third picture can appear in the middle, and can seem to be 3D. That gives this picture a strange and wonderful immediacy.

But compare it to the picture at the top, which was not in the blog but is from one of the Neru photo features that occupy a large part of the UTB+ magazine that came out on Friday. That is the Neru the public sees. This lower picture is the one she sees herself. They're both pretty great.

Commenters on 2channel were disturbed by those last two lines in the text. They thought they might hint at some big change that would take Neru away. There have been worries among Japanese K46 fans (and hopes among fans of other groups, perhaps) that she was about to leave show business, temporarily or permanently, to devote herself to college.

I agree that she has been tired and overworked, and emotionally drained by having to relate to both the Kanjis and the Hiraganas, but I think she is more likely to drop college than to drop Keyakizaka. She herself said a month or so ago that heading for university was her parents' idea, not hers. I still expect her to find a way to go -- perhaps easy arts courses at a good but flexible university. But her original ambition was to just to be ground crew at an airport.

I think now she will be end up as the one flying around the world, not the one helping others do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment