2016-12-07

Neru: too perfect?

Pictures of Nagahama Neru on the Yahoo Search Awards show have become a topic of discussion on 2channel.

"Is there a man alive who would not be slain by her upward glance?"

"I'm considering making her my oshi, but she's too perfect. It would be better if she had more faults."

Here she is talking with awards show co-host Tsuchida Teruyuki, who is also co-host of Keyakitte, Kakenai:


More comments from 2channel:

"She looks like she's about to laugh."

"She can smile so gently because it's Tsuchida."

"So cute it made me tremble."

The Yahoo Search Awards are given to people, groups and products with broad support that have the biggest increase in searches from the previous year. Keyakizaka46 won in the idol category.

"I want to protect that smile."


Slain by an upward glance.


Neru also had a solo line in Keyakizaka's duet with Harada Tomoyo, doing her hit of 30 years ago, Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, at the FNS Song Festival:


Commenters loved her voice. I have always liked it, but I'm glad it is becoming a bit stronger and more accurate.

"Techi-Neru is the best."


No comments:

Post a Comment