2017-05-20

Nagahama Neru blog: Photographing Sugai Yuuka

Praise,  198

Nagahama Neru
2017.05.21


Good evening.



I like photographing Yukka.









It somehow looks as if she fell (lol)
Shii-chan was laughing, too (lol)


I realize I am attracted by people who have a rich variety of expressions!


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________  posted 170521  09:33h

Two posts in three days. Can they have finished shooting the drama? Will Neru go back to posting more in her blog?

I guess that is Sugai-sama sprawled on the slope and Satou Shiori sitting above her. But I'm afraid I can't really see Yukka's rich variety of expressions. Lol.

EDIT: Akanen has confirmed that they have reached "crank-up,"  the end of recording for the new drama. Now for a brief rest before gearing up for the August single. I wonder when a new series of KeyaBINGO will start.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm neru is attracted to someone who has rich variety of expressions? Techi is known for it, right neru? #delusionalshipperalert

    ReplyDelete