2017-05-17

Katou Shiho blog: Solo gravure offshots

blt graph ( ・ω・) 

Katou Shiho
2017.05.18

Good evening!
It's Katou Shiho of Hiragana Keyakizaka46!

I have a solo gravure in the blt graph magazine published today, May 17!

Because this was a solo gravure, I was being photographed by myself, and was very nervous. But I really enjoyed wearing the cute and sexy clothes they gave me to wear!

They asked me all kinds of questions in the interview. It strengthened my determination to work hard to give ideal answers!

Here are some offshots!












Please be sure to check it out!
And please be good to me o(^o^)o

Bye-bye ☆

Katou Shiho
_____________________________________  written evening 170517, posted by staff 170518  00:21h 

Katoshi and Watanabe Rika seem to me to be the sexiest members of Keyakizaka. I guess this is a big factor in how popular they both are for handshake events. Katoshi is pretty, sexy, and funny. Not school smart, but somehow seems very aware as she talks. A really engaging personality, from all I have seen or heard of her. And gives very good handshake service. She is not going to let this chance to make her living as an idol slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment