2017-05-18

Takase Mana blog: Going out with friends

Miraculous ~

Takase Mana
2017.05.17


Hello, everyone (。・ω・)ノ゙
It's Takase Mana.

Until I joined Hiragana Keyaki,
I hardly ever went out to eat or anything with anyone but my family.

So now, when members invite me to go out to eat with them,
Or when everyone goes out after work or after lessons, I am extremely happy.

And when I'm there, I never want to come back.

I enjoy that space, and that time, so much
That somehow I almost want to cry.

It's so much fun ~
I'd like this time to continue forever.

Since I entered Hiragana Keyaki
These kinds of ordinary things that I never did before, I do a lot.
I think I may have changed.

Just now, I went out with Memi and Mii-pan to a vegetarian all-you-can-eat.
But I didn't understand the set-up at all, and was in such a tizzy that they laughed at me a lot (-ω-;)
What era are you from? Are you really 18? (lol)

But it was really delicious, and really fun.

When I go out with everyone
We talk a lot, and laugh a lot.
It's so much fun.

I'm usually bad at talking with people,
But with everyone around me I can talk and talk
And my tension goes away.

And now tears suddenly come to my eyes.




All the members tell me
I'm kind of a strange person. (lol)


But on the other hand, they also say I'm really funny.


It will be good if I can keep going places with everyone from now on.


Thank you very much for reading to the end

Takase Mana

__________________________________________________ 170517  00:14h

In this week's handshake sales, Manafi finally sold two handshake lanes. And she has a chance to sell more next week. She and Iguchi Mao were the only two members not to have sold a single lane, up to now.

She's one of the prettiest members, and the Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe MV showed how well she can move. I think that as time goes by, her popularity will catch up to her potential. 

We don't know for sure, but it is highly likely that she is now going to university in Tokyo. She lived four years in England, and speaks English and some French and German. She's a combination of intellectually advanced and, apparently, socially retarded. Can that be a kind of moe?

No comments:

Post a Comment