2017-05-20

Suzumoto Miyu blog: First post in three weeks

Yo!

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.05.20


Hello~

In breaks during shooting of the drama, I went into the river...


Recently, there have been rivers near a lot of our locations. This year, I have gone in three times.



I also went in during breaks from shooting the Eccentric music video.

Nature really is great...

I like the smell of the air in Nature.



So, how many people are there in this picture?
















I'm in the 24 May an-an magazine.

I'm totally pleased and excited about it

Be sure to check it out, okay~





Bye-bye


The right answer is
Four people.


Mechakari.


Miyu
__________________________________ posted 170520  22:35h

First post since 28 April. But no pointless apologies, just a very nice little post. Akanen has posted about Miyu being the group's "child of Nature," and being able to go into the cold water. Not sure who that is with her in the water. Maybe Akanen?

Who are the four in the lower photo? Miyu with Uemura, maybe Shida (?) and someone else's hair coming down from the top (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment