2017-05-14

Kakizaki Memi blog: The dress I wore when we first met

When we first met

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.15

Good evening.
It's kakizaki Memi.

Today was the individual handshake event in Nagoya.

I wore a black dress with a flower pattern!


In fact, this is the dress I wore in my first Showroom broadcast, when I was "Candidate #10-chan" (∗ˊᵕ`∗)



In the first handshake session, I had curled twintails:


For the second session, I did a half-twin with my forehead showing!
Having no bangs is really pleasant ♪


 I intended to bring Uga-Uga along this time, but I forgot him ~(>_<)
 I'll take him another time ♥

It was really fun to be able to talk with everyone!
Thank you very much for coming (^-^)


I tried a shot in the style of the Showroom broadcasts (lol).

I'll show the flowers, etc., that I was given in the next post (๑´ㅂ`๑)


Also, today is Mother's Day.
Mama, thank you for everything <(_ _*)>
Be good to me from now on, eh ♪
(Even though I'm a high school student, I still call her "Mama." Don't tell anyone.)

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
____________________________________ written evening 170514, posted by staff 170515 00:08h

I watched those Showroom broadcasts. That's when I realized what a special person Memi is. As a post said yesterday, she has such a calm presence. In that last photo, she tries to reproduce the uncertainty she felt in the first couple of broadcasts. But it only showed a bit, even then. She was always so present, looking straight into the camera and answering only the questions she wanted to.

Is that a mosquito net in the background? Or has she just decorated her room with light fabric, in a very soft, feminine style? As expected.

In handshake reports:
  • One guy said he asked her what her favorite school subject was and she said "math." 
  • Another guy tried a staring contest with her once, and couldn't last a second. He came back and asked for revenge, and as soon as she looked into his eyes, he had to look away. "Weak!" she said, smiling, as he left. 
  • One person said her smile gave him strength. Lots of people said how cute she was. They praised her bare-forehead look (a tweet by a non-attendee dissed it totally). 
  • One guy told her he just couldn't speak when he got in front of her, and asked her if he was sick. She told him to cure it by coming back a lot. 
  • One guy pretended not to hear what she said. She replied by pretending not to hear what he said. He did it again and she replied: "I love you." He says he just couldn't help loving her.
  • Someone said that before the event, they saw Memi and Hirate walking along very close to each other.
  • One of her best-known fans asked her to tell a friend in line behind him that he should give up on ever getting to a special event of her. She flatly refused, to her fan's shock.
  • Asked who of the Kanji members she liked, Memi apparently told someone Hirate. This person saw them walking together, too.
  • Her big fan asked her to show her grip strength by squeezing his (her?) hand as hard as she could. She said she didn't want to hurt him, so she'd be gentle. He said he felt her kindness from her grip.
Here's a photo of the sign for her line, probably taken during an earlier session:




No comments:

Post a Comment