2017-05-18

Nagahama Neru blog: Her drawing of Moomin's Mimura

Quickly,   197

Nagahama Neru
2017.05.18

Good evening ~

Recently, the number of cartoon characters I like has grown!!
The new one is one of Moomin's friends, Mimura. ( *˙-˙* )

Maybe I should have used a photograph,
But I've drawn her.




I don't come across her much,
But when I see her, I get quite excited.

The middle of her eyes became a heart...


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagamine Miko
_______________________________________ posted 170518  21:31h

I guess we can see how into her role in the new drama she is. She signs the post with her character's name. She and Hirate, who are very close in the drama, have apparently taken to calling each other Yukuki and Miko in real life. The drama began broadcasting last night. Both the first two episodes have gone online.

This quick post is Neru's first in 13 days. I guess she is busy with the drama, where she and Hirate appear to be the main characters. And she is appearing in magazine after magazine: she has upcoming features in fashion magazines an-an (with Hirate and others) and Souen (with Shida Manaka). And who knows what else is happening behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment