2017-05-17

Kakizaki Memi blog: Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.17

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Recently, Sasaki Kumi sent me a picture.
"I wonder what it is," I thought as I opened it...

Σ(゚д゚|||)

What? It was a photo of a disgusting green caterpillar and a moth (-_-)

Come on, quit it!
I don't want to look at things like that  (๑¯ ³¯๑)




"Isn't it disgusting?" I asked.  "They're so cute," she said.
I don't get it.


But I still really love Kumi ~ ♥

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________________________ posted 170517  22:18

Here are pictures of Japanese caterpillars and moths.

Seeing Kumi in that leather jacket, I'm wondering if it was hers that Memi was wearing late last year. It would not be a surprise if the jacket belonged to the college student and not the middle-school student (as Memi was at the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment