2017-05-21

Nagahama Neru blog: Travel-time

Orange,  198

Nagahama Neru
2017.05.21


Good evening.


I've recently noticed
That I like the times when we're moving from place to place or waiting.

Up to now, while we're traveling
I have usually listened to music.
But recently I've taken my earphones off
And have enjoyed listening to the sound of the road and the tires.

I become sort of inorganic
And feel warm and calm. ( ´・ᴗ・` )

I also enjoy the feeling of having nothing to do on a train or a bus.

I stare blankly at the scenery outside
And give myself up to my thoughts.
People all have different ways of using waiting time.
That time is something to be grateful for and to enjoy!



When I get home, I count backwards from the next day's schedule.
It always makes me feel flustered.

So
The only time I can use as I wish
Is the time when I'm waiting or in transit, it seems to me.

To think through the things that worry you
Takes a while.
But what a blessing it is...


Right?



 I like being in my room, but I like being outside, too!



In my post "Eclair, 196"
I wrote about Nijipon's and Aoi-chan's birthdays
But then I forgot to post it!!! I'm sorry!!!

For that reason, the count has gone wrong.
This is post #198.


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________________ 170521  22:42h


Neru makes no posts for a couple of weeks, then three posts in four days, including two on the same day! Lol. Keep them coming, Neru.

The title of this post is "Mikan," which refers to oranges in general, but specifically means the common Japanese Satsuma Mandarin orange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment