2017-03-02

Yonetani Nanami blog: the Keyakizaka spirit

Because it's Keyaki

Yonetani Nanami
2017.02.28


Hello ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و


Did you all see KeyaKake?
The senbatsu announcement and "My History"!

I was the last "My History" in the sequence~
It was nice that everyone praised the two-year-old me (lol)
I'll talk about the inside story of my "My History" another time (´・∀・`)


But now for the senbatsu announcement.
For the 4th single, I've been given a place in the front line.

On top of that, I have Oda Nana beside me and Naako symmetrically opposite me!
I talk with those two so much, sometimes about total trivialities.
With them there, I feel such peace of mind.

This time, Uemura, Oda, Nagasawa and Yonetani have moved from the third line to the front.
That we got this chance for the 4th single is because the third-liners who moved to the front for the 3rd single did so well.
People who had always been in the 3rd row in Keyaki proved that they could do a good job in the front row.
For the 4th single, the chance has come round to us.
Thank you, everyone.



I hope this can continue into the 5th single, and that all 21 of us can convey to many people how good Keyaki is and how good the songs are.


Here's today's photo  (❁´ω`❁)


Naako, who's symmetrically opposite me!
"Justice"!!


And so that's it for today!
See you, eh (*^^)v


__________________________________________________ 
posted 2017/03/01  01:34

This post (source) has been praised as the epitome of the Keyakizaka spirit of "modesty, kindness, bonds among us".

I instinctively liked Yone-san from the start. It's quite a personality that shines through that amazing smile. She is a complex person. She's one of the intellects in the group. And she seems to defend the group's interests tenaciously. When Neru arrived, she showed enthusiasm for the quite rational idea that the newcomer(s) would be in an under-group, because they hadn't gone through the same audition process as the original group. She was defending the interests of the 20 members who were already there. 

She apparently warned Neru from the start that she would not be able to get along with her right away. But the story is that they gradually became friends, as they studied together, with Yone-san -- the younger of the two -- helping Neru with math. It appears that not all the Keyaki-chans in the dorm go to the same school. She and Neru may have gone to a slightly better -- and more difficult -- school than the rest.

Yone-san was 15 when she joined the group. Now she is 17 and entering third year in high school. She can no longer be thought of as a young member. She almost seemed like an apprentice sometimes, there in the third row. But now is the time for her to show the talent we know she has: she can sing, she is a dependable dancer. She's brave. Now let's see what she can really do. I expect it will be a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment