2017-03-01

Kakizaki Memi blog: Make-up

Make-up

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.28


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Please have a look!

 

I tried doing my own make-up!

First time ever (*´ω`*)

From now on, bit by bit, I'll see if I can keep studying how to do it ~(*´-`)  



This is the last day of February.

February has been so short ~

Suddenly it's over. 


Time passes quickly, doesn't it (._.)





Bye-bye.


Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/03/01  01:42
___________________________________________________

2channel and twitter have been talking about Memi more than usual over the past couple of days, with posters saying just how beautiful she looks with her hair shortened into a bob (actually just tied up into a fake bob).

I don't know why, but over the past week or so, the lower part of her face has seemed thinner. Make-up? Hairstyle? How she holds her mouth? Lack of home-cooking? Check the photos in the last couple of blog posts I've translated. 

She seems to be growing up quickly. And she keeps presenting a wider and wider variety of looks. But as for doing her own make-up? She appears to realize she has a lot to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment