2017-02-26

Yonetani Nanami Blog: birthday festival, handshake event, borrowing clothes from Hirate

17th birthday celebration

Yonetani Nanami
2017.02.26


Good evening!!


Today was the Kyoto individual handshake event!
Thank you very much to everyone who came m(__)m


And thank you very much to everyone who came to our live
At yesterday's national handshake event ( ˃ ⌑ ˂ഃ )

Also at yesterday event, there were so many flowers at my lane....!!
I was so happy!!



There were even more on the table ♥




It's the first time I've ever been given so many flowers (´∀`*)
Really, thank you very much!!


I digress,
But here is my personal celebration of becoming 17.


Houji-cha ice cream! [note: houji-cha is a kind of roasted green tea, with a special flavour]
Boy, was it great.
Delicious (❁´ω`❁)
I'd noticed this ice cream when I've been to Kyoto before!
Now I've finally eaten it!!



I borrowed my black outfit from Techi!!
I'm Yonetani,
The girl who borrows clothing from other members for handshake events (lol).


And finally!!
Today is the broadcast of Keyakake!!
With my personal history and the senbatsu announcement (*゚▽゚)ノ
Please look forward to it ♥


And so, this is where I'll end for today!
Good  night (-д-o)。o○Zzz


posted 2017/02/27  02:56 
_________________________________________ 

We know from the senbatsu announcement that Yone-san is now in the front row!! Congatulations to her! May this be her best year ever.

And as for Hirate, she looks happy here, even if she didn't at the senbatsu announcement, which was recorded a few weeks ago. Yone-san said at the announcement that she wasn't sure how she felt about being put in the front line. She seems here as if she is feeling great. Maybe rehearsals and recording have gone well.

No comments:

Post a Comment