2017-02-26

Nagahama Neru blog: scenic Japan, the music Neru is listening to

Euphoria,  170

Nagahama Neru
2017.02.25


Good evening ~


Today was a handshake event in Kyoto.
And tomorrow, too!!!!


Please feel welcome.


The sky outside the Shinkansen on the way was beautiful.





Just briefly passing, again outside the window
It had all changed to a snowy scene!



 

I was somehow deeply moved.
Japan is amazing....

Its four seasons are wonderful.


There are many places I want to visit ~
I want to go and see areas I don't know.

The place I most want to go right now
Is  Naoshima in Shikoku!

Let's go soon, Shii-chan 〜(。・ᴗ・。)



Recently, I've started listening to Japanese rock!
I want to know all kinds of music

SHE'S, 256, LAMP IN TERREN, Halo at Yojouhan, My Hair is Bad

And like that 〜( 〃 ˆᴗˆ 〃 )
I'd like everyone to tell me their suggestions.

And in foreign music I'm listening to Shawn Mendes.



Thank you very much for reading my blog.


Nagahama Neru

posted 2017/02/26  12:47
___________________________________

Lots of good music in the links. Thanks, Neru.  Notice: It may be "rock," but it's not very hard rock.

And check out the link to tourist info about the art island Naoshima. Art is why Neru would be going with Satou Shiori. 

Links all added by me.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment