2017-03-01

Kakizaki Memi blog: Kyoto handshake event, with photos and a few reports

Cut right off

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.26

Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today was the Kyoto individual handshake event!



Today's outfit was pitch black ( ・∇・)
Sorry for always wearing black or white m(。_。)m
Next time I'll wear red or something!


The choker was a birthday present
From Shihorin (Katou Shiho) ♥


It's cute. I love it (*^^*)


Also, I don't often do it, but I made a pony tail!


Today, lots of people said I looked adult. It made me happy (lol)


Thank you very much for all the cute flowers <(_ _*)>




I was also very happy to meet up again with people I only meet in Kyoto (*´ω`*)

Did you have fun, everyone?

Thanks for today, too!!


Actually, after the handshake event...

Ta-da!!


I cut my hair off!!




Well, that's actually a lie (lol)


It was put into a bob style ( *・ω・)

Sorry for the lie...



Does it suit me?

I'll do it again for a handshake event (о´∀`о)

With Takamoto Ayaka

 Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/02/27  02:46 
______________________________________

The false bob may have been done up by Neru, who wore one herself at a handshake event last fall. This week's outfit was not really one of my favorites, but one guest said she wanted one just like it.

I don't have a lot of reports of interactions between Memi and handshake guests this week. One guest said he (or she) got to her just after the previous guest had somehow made her cry. He said that he told her she should take a break for a moment, and that after a slight hesitation, she agreed and did.

But here are some reports I collected from the week before.

guest: Is Memi-chan an anime otaku? 
Memi: Yes, but just orthodox anime like MadoMagi and K-On.

Memi (out of the blue): I thought so -- people with bad personalities really are more fun to talk to, aren't they.

the same guest did nine loops of Memi's lane.
Memi: Are you back again...? Thank you...but that's kind of disgusting... Well, I don't hate people with bad personalities.


guest: You're really cute in your Hustle Press photos.
Memi: Th... thank you.
guest: And your selfies have been getting really good recently. 
Memi: Really?
guest: Your expressions have been quite varied.
Memi: Ehh? That makes me happy.

guest: You were cute in Hustle Press.
Memi: Thank you so much. It was really embarrassing.
guest: (just kept smiling delightedly... "Time's up!")

guest: I've been listening to UVERworld a lot. I think I've become an UVERworld fan instead of a Memi fan.
Memi: Ehh? That's no good.
guest: Maybe I'll change my oshi.
Memi: That's no good. Support both!
guest: Okay.

guest: There's a lot of snow in Nagano, but do you really shovel it? [She said in a blog post that she did.]
Memi: I do, I do.
guest: Must be tough.
Memi: Tough.... ("Time's up!")

guest: How do you do. I'm sleepy. Can you wake me up?
Memi: Ehh? Wake up! (with an S feeling)
guest: Thank you.... ("Time's up!")

guest: This is my last time through today. Do you remember my name? (covering his nametag)
Memi: Tetsu-san!
guest: Ohh...thank you!  I'll come back in March -- can you give me a reward? 
Memi: Thank you very much! A reward...a wink (winks). 

These are self-reported encounters. Whether they're true reports or not is hard to say.

Here's a pic with Takase Mana:

1 comment:

  1. That's one incredible outfit she's got on.

    ReplyDelete