2017-02-27

Hirate Yurina blog: new magazine features, plus extra photos

The cover of this week's Young Jump
features Hirate and Neru

(∵`) 

Hirate Yurina
2017.02.27


Good evening.


I'm being published in the ROCKIN' ON JAPAN magazine that comes out tomorrow.

It's something to be grateful for that a person like me is being published there.


I'm given the chance there to talk directly about things I haven't spoken of before, such as my feelings about my performance and the songs, and how I see myself .

Please be sure to see it.


Also, the photography includes something I've always wanted: shots of myself while I'm actually dancing.

I was really happy about it, and it was fun to do.

If you like, please be sure to take a look.




Also, I'll be in the May issue of Seventeen, which comes out on April 1st.

I was given various outfits to wear in my role as a new first-year high school student, beginning this spring.

It was a lot of fun!

I wear various outfits, with various styles of hair and make-up.

Definitely, please feel welcome here, too.


 Santa out of season....


 Bye-bye

posted 2017/02/27  23:46
____________________________________________

Techi's month or so of comparative rest after the end of 2016 has come to an end, with more magazine work, and the announcement that she will centre the 4th single. The MV has probably already been recorded, set in Taiwan.

She looked in a dark mood in the senbatsu selection show over the weekend, but I hope (and think) that was partly intentional, in order not to seem too proud. However, she knows the burden that is coming her way: the work and the responsibility. Fortunately she now has Neru and Captain Sugai either side of her in the formation, as moral supports and admiring friends who can be her rock. Not that Mii-chan and Aoi didn't do a good job, but they were clearly her proteges, whereas Neru and Sugai are solid top members (neither of whom are top dancers, however).

This first photo from the weekend handshake event makes her seem happier than she did in the show, which was recorded a few weeks ago (click photos to enlarge):

With Yonetani Nanami, a new member of the front row, who says she borrowed this shirt from Techi for the weekend handshake event
Here's a montage of Techi being announced as centre for each of the four singles. She feels her heavy responsibility each time:



Here is a casual, spring-like shot from Young Jump. More of this shoot will be available on the website on 9 March.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment