2017-03-01

Suzumoto Miyu blog: 4th single

4th

Suzumoto Miyu
2012.03.01


Hello.


A few days ago on our show Keyakitte, Kakenai?
The senbatsu for the 4th single was announced.


Like for the 3rd single, the formation is three 7-person rows.


I'm so happy that this time again it is all 21 members of Kanji Keyaki.


Anyway, I've always said that I wanted an all-21.
I've really been thinking more and more lately that it would be no good if even one person was missing.




I'm looking forward again to the performance from everyone.



This time I've been chosen for position #8, in the 2nd row.

I was given a position in the front row for our previous single, Futari Saison, and I do feel as if this is a demotion.

I feel as if I want to apologize to my fans.

But I'm thinking positively.

All the members are each being given different kinds of chances, and I'm getting the chance to see different things from what I have before.

My activities in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd singles were all pluses for me, and this time too I will work with self-confidence.

From now on we'll work hard, supporting each other, to show another side of Keyakizaka!!!


Thank you to all the fans for always supporting me.


Miyu

posted 2017/03/01   13:38
_______________________________________________

This post gives me a good feeling. She was pretty down after being demoted to the second line for the 2nd single. It took her a while to recover, and she went through some dark times. But this feels as if she is optimistic and enjoying the togetherness of the group.

However, there are comments in Japan that this post will make the Hiraganas feel bad, as if they are not really part of the same group. Maybe. But I think the Hiraganas are pretty happy working on their own group right now. They recognize that even Neru has a prior loyalty to the Kanjis, who have gone through so much together. And the Hiraganas have their own togetherness and their own loyalty. 

The true union of the two groups is coming along, but for it to really happen will take time. I expect some unhappiness all round when and if some Hiraganas move up to the main senbatsu, something I expect could happen as soon as this summer -- or as late as next year.

The original Japanese post had no photos, as serious posts like this sometime do not. But I have added a recent photo I like.

Miyu has said she will now post more often -- about once every two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment