2017-02-27

Nagasawa Nanako blog: in the first line

4th single

Nagasawa Nanako
2017.02.27


Good evenaako (*⌒▽⌒*)

Did you see
Yesterday's Keyakitte, Kakenai?

The formation for the 4th single
Was announced!

And somehow
For the 4th single
I have been put
In the "front"!

In the singles
I only have experience of being in the third line,
So when I heard I was in the first line
I was really shocked.

It made me worried and nervous.

There was fear there, too.

However,
The experience I got from Bokutachi no Sensou (five cards)
Was really big for me.


At the handshake event lives and in the One-man Live
Just the five of us sang and danced
With no-one in front of us,
And that
Supported me.

Without having been given that experience in the unit song
I could never have overcome the feeling I had until now
Of definitely never being able to do it.


I think that being put in the front line
Is a precious opportunity to
Take up the challenge of things I had been running away from

And overcome my weaker self.

I am truly grateful
For being put in front.

At this moment, I most thank the fans
Who looked hard for me there in the third row
And watched over me.

And my big sister.
Thank you for all the discussions we had!
I love you so much~

Up to now there have been many times
When I have made my fans anxious:
Not being able to do the dancing,
Crying so often.

But by this opportunity
I will work hard to become stronger
And put my fans
At ease.


Also,
Rina, Yone, Oda Nana,
Let's work well together from here on!!!!



Thank you very much for reading.


Nagasawa Nanako

posted 2017/02/27   23:39
_________________________

Shouji Mei 庄司芽生 of Tokyo Girls' Style 東京女子流, who is also from Yamagata, tweeted her congratulations to Naako while the show was still on. And she included this picture of the two of them together:


No comments:

Post a Comment