2017-03-03

Suzumoto Miyu blog: My fickle nature

LaLaLa~

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.03


Good evening.


Aah -- I want to go to a movie ~

I want to see La La Land --



 Recently my fickle nature has been on full display ( ゜_ゝ゜)ノ

 The kind of clothes I wear, what I eat, what apps I use...

I fall in love with something and then a few days later I'm fed up with it.

But every time I find something new, it's so great!

Waaai!




The thing I'm infatuated with right now is hoshi-imo [note: dried steamed sweet potato]

Personally, I like the hoshi-imo from Ibaraki best

Whole dried sweet potato, unsliced, is shockingly delicious.


Now I want to eat some more ~~


See ya --


Today is the Kochi Sei radio show ☆  Listen, eh ~


Miyu

_____________________________________________________
posted 2017/03/03   15:07


Great little post. This is the kind of post I think she should keep doing -- and not just because it's short and easy to translate, lol. This feels to me like the "real" Miyu we saw in the KeyaKake "hidden camera" episode (ep48, 160911). And it's something she should find easy to do, and therefore will do. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of members' food posts, but I trust Miyu's judgment in these matters. Hers and Naako's.

Japanese fans over-interpreted Miyu's last injunction to listen to Hirate's radio show, thinking it meant there was some special announcement coming up. No such thing.  But Sugai's blog will have some kind of special announcement at 10am Saturday -- about six hours from now.

And what a great photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment