2017-03-01

Nagahama Neru Blog: inexpressible feelings

Neru in Brody magazine, April 2017

Comet,   171

Nagahama Neru
2017.02.28


Good evening.

Yesterday, the senbatsu was announced.

I decided to put together how I was feeling in a blog post...

But then I wondered if they were really my honest feelings,
Or if I was expressing them properly,
And I wondered how they would come across to readers, etc....

So it just ended up with me thinking
That it was too difficult to put my feelings into words...!!!

Someday, my mind will catch up to the situation, and I will write.


This alone is certain:
As we continue our explorations, the entire Keyakizaka46 team
Will work hard, body and soul, on the 4th single.


Those are my feelings, too.

Definitely, please look forward to it.


Zuu-chan and I played a marathon game together.
It was so much fun. Even the feelings afterwards were enjoyable.


Fuu-chan
Made a point of calling me
To show me an animation of my beloved Kumamon. [note: the Kumamoto mascot; see below]

Day after day, my love for everyone increases.
It's so enjoyable.



Oh. Speaking of love for people,
Recently, this was posted at the catering stand

Look at it!!! So cute!!!

”Cold-style soy-marinated deep-fried fish with soy/vinegar sauce."




On every menu, there are drawings
And the words "Keyakizaka46"!!!

Taking such close care over this,
That alone makes me feel blessed. It's so moving.

Every encounter comes once in a lifetime, and I want to treasure it.



Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

posted 2017/02/28   10:46
_____________________________________________

Neru just gets Neru-er, and people come to love her more. 

Kumamon is the highly popular black bear mascot for Kumamoto, a city near Nagasaki, Neru's home-town. After the earthquake in 2016, Kumamon has become even more important. This little gif shows Keyakizaka46 -- with Neru particularly enthusiastic -- greeting it at the time of the Kouhaku show last New Year's eve:



I don't know what a "marathon game" is in this context. Was it a long game of hide and seek around the handshake vent venue? In any case, it is amazing to see Zuumin and Neru so close. The mood of Keyakizaka46 becomes a more and more complex -- and apparently more wonderful -- thing as time goes by. And there is Neru at the heart of the heartfulness.

Here is Neru with Nijika,who was so disappointed at remaining in the third line:



And here is a newly-emerged photo showing Neru in Nagasaki (we can tell from s shop name) with what could well be family friends. When was it taken? What was the context? Unknown.



No comments:

Post a Comment