2017-03-21

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Fukyouwaon

Fukyouwaon

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.21


Good evening ~


A while ago I saw some people outside playing tennis and felt I really wanted to play.
In middle school, even though I wasn't very good, I really loved tennis.
I have a racquet in my room and if there's a chance, I want to play again!
A number of Keyaki members have played. I'd love to play matches, or doubles ♫♫



The 4th single, Fukyouwaon, has been made public...!!!
I'd like to her everyone's candid opinions.
I normally don't listen to Keyakizaka songs much at all, but I like this song so much I'm listening to it a lot.

I really like the dissonance in the intro.
And I like the power of the lyrics.
I like the dance, too.

I just like it.

Look forward to seeing the dance.



Bye-bee




 Miyu
 _______________________________________________________ posted 170321  23:21h

2 comments:

  1. why never translate nogizaka. is someone else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think there must be other people doing it. When I started this blog, I thought I was going to learn about and write about both groups. Keyakizaka was just starting and I had just started to learn about Nogizaka, as well. But I ended up becoming a huge fan of Keyakizaka and have pretty well stuck with them. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete