2017-03-24

Hirate Yurina blog: New songs, radio, great interview (transcript)

Hello

Hirate Yurina
2017.03.24


Hello.

The music video for Fukyouwaon was made public already yesterday.

It's an extremely kakkoii song.

And the choreography involves really intense movements.



Today it was made public
That from April on I'll be doing the third week's show every month of GIRLS LOCKS on Tokyo-FM's SCHOOL OF LOCK.

Thank you very much.



I'm nervous about it, but I've just graduated from middle school and look forward to starting high school.

Everybody, please let's be friends ( .. )
I'll do my best,
So please treat me well!




Also, on today's SCHOOL OF LOCK the Fukyouwaon coupling song Eccentric will be made public.



Eccentric is a song I love.

If you listen to it a lot, I'm sure everyone will find a part they can identify with.

And the melody is a kind of melody Keyakizaka hasn't done before.

Definitely, everyone please listen to it.


And last, Keyakizaka46 has been invited to appear on SONGS.
Some of what will be on the April 6 SONGS is already being shown!

I was all alone in the studio. I thought it was some kind of dokkiri.

In part 2, I walk around location sites with Takahiro-sensei.

I'm looking forward to the broadcast, too.

Please be sure to check out  "「SONGS」欅坂46 SPECIAL WEB MOVIE"  part1 and part2







Look forward to it!


Bye-bye

______________________________________________________ posted 170324  17:34h

Those two videos from the NHK show due to air on 6 April are absolutely outstanding looks into Hirate's thoughts and feelings. With a smile, she responds quickly with some very serious and seemingly honest answers:
  • What kind of kid were you? -- A kid who was always outside playing.
  • What training did you take? -- Ballet.
  • What did you want to be when you grew up? -- To work in a pet shop.
  • Why did you take the audition? -- Because I wanted to change myself
  • What did you think when you were accepted? -- Oh, no. What do I do now?
  • What image did you have of Tokyo? -- Shibuya, lots of crepe shops.
  • How has your image changed? -- It's an easy place to live.
  • What's your favorite place in Tokyo? -- My own room.
  • What were the most difficult lessons you had before your debut? -- Voice training.
  • What did you think when you first sang in front of people? -- "I can't do it."
  • What did you think when you were chosen as the center for debut single? -- Probably, "This impossible."
  • What did you think about being chosen center for your 4th single? -- "I can't do it."
  • What has changed most about you since you entered Keyakizaka? -- My voice and my way of thinking. 
  • What has been the hardest thing since you entered Keyakizaka? -- There have been many.
  • Have you ever thought of quitting Keyakizaka? -- Yes (quick answer, with a sunny smile).
  • What is Keyakizaka to you? -- A place where Hirate Yurina can become a different self.
  •  What do you see yourself doing in five years? -- (After a long pause for thought.) I'd like to get married, maybe.
  • What is Hirate Yurina's dream? -- I don't have one yet.
  • What did you think when you first saw the lyrics to Silent Majority? -- "I can identify with this."
  • What lyrics do you like best in it? -- (Pauses to think.) I can't choose.
  • Can you sum up the idea of Silent Majority? -- Become someone with will and determination.
  • What are you most conscious of when performing Silent Majority? -- The lyrics and song are so strong, how well can I convey that to the audience?
  • What is the attraction of Keyakizaka lyrics? -- They're straight and easy to identify with.
  • Can you sum up Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai? -- A song overflowing with exhilaration.
  • What are you most conscious of when performing Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai? -- At the end, when the line is, "nothing but love," am I properly playing a boy who has determination?
  • Which do you like better, singing or dancing? -- (Pause, smile) I can't choose. (I expected her to say dance, which seems easier for her.) 
  • When you're making movements in a dance, what do you think about? -- What the meaning of the movements is.  
  • What is the attractiveness of Keyakizaka's dance? -- Each song tells a story.
  • Can you summarize Futari Saison? -- Meeting and parting.
  • What is the most important thing in the performance of Futari Saison? -- Joining eyes with the members.
  • What do you like most about yourself? -- Nothing
  • What do you hate most about yourself? -- There are a lot of things.
  • What do you always do when you're going from one place to another? -- Listen to music. And I listen to a lot of our own music.
  • What do you do on an off-day? -- Laze around on my bed.
  • At present, where's the place that you're most relaxed? -- In bed.
  • At present, where do you have the most fun? -- When I'm performing. 
  • At present, what are you most disappointed with? -- My own performance.
  • What's special about Keyakizaka46 compared to other idols? -- The way all the members are communicating the world-view and story of each song.
  • What is the strength of Keyakizaka46? -- The ability to be expressive while moving in formations, the performance ability.
  • To Hirate-san, what does "expressiveness" mean? -- To express everyday emotions.
  • What are the other members to you? -- Important beings. (with an emphatic movement of her head)
Here are the videos:





These are just small parts of the whole show.

If you think she's popular with the public now, wait till they see this show. Such directness and charisma. A special being.

The photo at the top of the page is not from the blog, but from her current photo feature in BLT magazine. 

EDIT: There's now a subbed version of the interview on Facebook, by Ryan Amparo.





1 comment:

  1. Indonesian sub here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5g3u7x by Escagara

    ReplyDelete