2017-03-20

Ozeki Rika blog: Suzumoto and Oda Nana

Look, look

Ozeki Rika
2017.03.20

Good evening.

These are days when Suzumoto's love for Oda Nana never ends....

Yesterday, for heaven's sake,
Suzumoto asked Oda Nana to give her one of her wet wipes.

And got one.

Pretending to have forgotten
Her wet wipes
Was a lover's lie.

I recited a sort of haiku like this.

And immediately noted it down on my phone.




She seemed to actually have wet wipes.

She really loves her ~ (lol)



Tadah!

Lip gloss with my name on it.


I was given it (by my sister) ( ^∀^)
It's engraved with my name!!!

The colour isn't too deep or too light, it's just right ✨

I'll use it right away tomorrow

It was as an apology ~~ (grin)

And so, see ya.


Ozeki Rika
___________________________________________________ posted 170320 23:25h 

In yesterday's post, Orika talked about her sister not having replied to her last text for three days, which made Rika depressed. Today, Rika feels good because her sister sends her a nice present. 

In the bit about Suzumoto, I'm not sure if Suzumoto said the poem or if Rika made it up herself. I'm going with Rika, but I'm not sure.

The dubious third person in the photo, besides Ozeki and Suzumon, is Akanen, not Shida. Thanks to the people who set me straight so courteously.

Rika seems so much happier and prettier over the past month or two. I wonder if anything happened? Maybe it's just having more free time. I've always had the impression that Ozeki was pushig (or being pushed) hard in school. She would have graduated last spring, so I'm not sure what kind of schooling she was doing over the past year. If she was a ronin, taking extra classes to retry the exams to get into the best colleges, then she would really have been under pressure. 

3 comments:

  1. I think the third person in the photo is Akanen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude the person with them is Akanen. There is no doubt about it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you all (not just here) are right. I plead mask confusion. And an angle I don't remember seeing before, lol

    ReplyDelete