2017-03-19

Nagahama Neru blog: Marika and Matayoshi

Pear,   176

Nagahama Neru
2017.03.20


Good evening!


At last, the April issue of Shinchou magazine has arrived!!
I'm really enjoying Matayoshi Naoki's story "Theatre."!!!!

I've been burning with anticipation
Ever since I saw the NHK documentary ( ⸝⸝⸝・_・⸝⸝⸝ )



I love his choice of words and his metaphors,
And I've noted down a lot of words as I read.

I'm still only part-way through.
The twenty lines at the bottom of page 16 leave a particularly deep impression.


 Those who are interested, be sure to...!





Looks like a photo taken wearing make-up for an impression of somebody.




I'm now living for "Marikatto."
I respect it so much....

It's Ito Marika-san's PV
On Nogizaka46's 17th single.


The stylist credit is Itou Marika!
Whoa! ( ˙_˙ )♥


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________ written 170319 evening, posted by staff 170320 00:58h

Last things first. Itou Marika has been Neru's oshimen in Nogizaka46 since well before Neru became an idol. There is a picture of Neru and a friend holding a Marika banner when they went to an event:



But I believe this is the first time Neru has ever mentioned Marika in her blog. (She did mention her in an interview once.) I'm hoping this means that they are finally in communication with each other and can develop some kind of relationship. Whether from imitating Marika or not, Neru shares a lot of interests with her -- art and fashion, in particular -- and has similarly advanced taste in those areas.

 Here's Marika's PV, the full version of which will only be on YouTube for a limited time:





Matayoshi Naoki 又吉直樹 is a comedian -- the boke in the comedy team called "Peace." He is now also an author, and won the 2015 Akutagawa Prize for new authors for his story 火花 "Spark" . Neru obviously loves his work, but I think she may also love the idea of an entertainer becoming an author. For instance someone whose initials are "NN".

Here's part of Matayoshi's interview after winning the prize. Here's a comedy routine from Peace. And here's the documentary Neru refers to, which concentrates on the difficulty of writing his second work.

"Spark" was made into a drama last year (for Netflix) and a film is scheduled to come out this November. There is also a manga, which started last year in Big Comic Spirits. No wonder he felt pressure when he was trying to write "Theatre". 

[NOTE: I think I may have hit the wrong keys and posted this early. Hope it made sense in its half-finished form, lol. This is the finished form now.]

No comments:

Post a Comment