2017-03-20

Kakizaki Memi blog: Arm-wrestling, solo live

Arm-wrestling

Kakizaki Memi
2017.03.20


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Tomorrow!
Finally!
It's the Hiragana Keyakizaka46 solo live!!!

This time there will be goods for sale ~(*^^*)
I'd be delighted if you showed your support with goods!

Let's make a great live!

Let's all have fun together!  \(^-^)/




Did you watch yesterday's KeyaKake?

"Hiragana Keyaki character explanation, last half,"
It was called, and I arm-wrestled against Moriya-san!

The result was...

I ended up losing ~(;-;)

I had wanted to win ~(;-;)

It was frustrating, but if I have another chance, I want to get revenge on Moriya-san!!


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________________________________ posted 170320  13:20h

Great lip-work by both Memi and Kage-chan, right?

In the photo with Kumi, why do I get the feeling Memi's hand is heavy on Kumi's shoulder? Kumi seems strangely happy, lol. It was great on KeyaKake when Neru said that Kumi and Katoshi did their comedy acts for Memi's benefit. That's certainly the impression their blogs have given, lol.

Memi did herself good on KeyaKake Sunday night. She dispelled the idea that she is a childish nonentity. Neru's characterising her as someone who always tells it like it is was hilarious, and apparently true. Neru told a story about saying to Memi that she felt her (Neru's) face was bloated. Instead of politely comforting her and saying it was nothing, Memi said: "Yes, it really is!" And Memi's physical strength against Akanen surprised everyone. I keep coming back to the fact that she helps shovel snow around her family's house in Nagano.

I do think Memi probably tried hard to win. I doubt that she threw the match. But why do I get the impression that losing doesn't really bother her the way it might have Moriya? I think Memi's confidence is just innate. It doesn't depend on winning and losing.

"Goods" means Hiragana Keyaki branded goods -- support towels, penlights, etc. -- for sale at the group's live. Memi gets in a plug, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment