2017-03-24

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Fukyouwaon Music Video

Miyu at 1:57 of the MV

Music Video

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.24



Hello!!



Yesterday the Music Video for the 4th single, Fukyouwaon, was made public!!!!!


I totally love this Music Video.

I watch it over and over again.


What do all of you think?

I'll be very happy if you like it (*'-'*)


The way the words are so straight and strong is so much like us, I think.

A strong and stylish atmosphere, intense dancing.

This time again Takahiro-sensei did the choreography for us.

 

The atmosphere is completely different from our previous work, Futari Saison.

Personally, I'm worried how people who became our fans because of Futari Saison will feel.


Everybody please tell me your thoughts when you come to a handshake event ^ ^




Bye-bye.


Miyu

_______________________________________________ posted 170324  16:23h

Well, it's clear Miyu loves the MV. She posted quickly, without even adding a photo. (I added the photo myself.) These photo-less posts by members seem to come usually when the post is about something very important. 

Miyu is not in the front row for this MV. She does have some important shots early in the video, but after that she doesn't seem to me to be as prominent as she sometimes is. But still she adores the video. She's definitely fully on-side with Keyakizaka. 

It's so great to read these posts I've been translating recently, and just feel the happiness that seems to be filling her life right now. Especially after her last summer, when she was clearly feeling confused and depressed. No longer!




1 comment:

  1. Always been a fan of Miyu. Its great that shes now found her place and happiness. She's showing more of her personality, expressions and charm confidently nowadays.

    ReplyDelete