2017-03-24

Kakizaki Memi blog: Hiragana Keyaki One-Man Lives

Solo Live

Kakizaki Memi
2017.03.25


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today I'll write about the Hiragana Keyaki solo live
That took place on the 21st and 22nd.



First, I enjoyed it! (*´ω`*)

I felt again how enjoyable it is to stand on stage!


Also, I learned a lot, including how important teamwork is.

 

But I have so many things to reflect on.
Among them, the number one is MCing.

I felt deeply my lack of ability in talk (._.)

It's not something I'll be able to develop right away, but from now on I'll speak up on my own, and try to gain ability to talk.



Also, we somehow had a national tour announced!!!

Truly, thank you very much!! <(_ _*)>

Our next public performance is on May 31 -- in Osaka!!


We'll open with tap dancing!

I'm a bit worried about it, but I'll work hard to show some stylish tap-dancing. Everyone please come!


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________________ written evening 170324, posted by staff 170325  00:18

Memi's posting has slowed down a little bit, while other members are maintaining the same pace. And she has not been posting to invite people to her handshake sessions, and telling them how to apply. Many other members do that. 

Memi and Kage-chan both sold one more lane in the results announced last Thursday, but that one lane meant Kage-chan, who caught up to and passed Memi two weeks ago, has now sold a full 12 and been given six more. Memi still has one left to sell to reach that point.
BLT magazine for May shows the photo-sessions for ads Hiragana Keyaki is doing for the Earth Music & Ecology line of casual uniforms. You can see the photos on Keyakizaka Matome. The models are Memi, Kyonko, Katoshi and Neru.

And there is a new Hiragana photoshoot in Gravure the Television magazine, including the cover and a poster, with Memi, Kage, Kyonko, Takemoto, Katoshi and Kumi. Hiragana is beginning to appear without Neru. Offshots:




No comments:

Post a Comment