2017-03-23

Nagahama Neru blog: Fukyouwaon, Hiragana

Sprouting

Nagahama Neru
2017.03.23


Good evening!


Today!!!
The MV for Fukyouwaon, the 4th single, was made public!!

Finally...
You can all see it!!!

For sure, for sure!! Please look at it.

[Saitou Fuyuka, Neru, Oda Nana]


[Fuyuka, Neru]
 
We danced a lot.
Everyone is super kakkoii

 


And also, for a limited time,
Starting April 4thth at SHIBUYA 109
A "pop-up store" opens.

What an amazing honour.
We're very grateful.

Various original goods will go on sale.
The designs are made by combining everyone's drawing.
I really love the rich originality of everyone's work.

Tom and Omu-kun are both there, lol.


 This is what the drafts were like.

I'd be very happy if everyone dropped by (。・ᴗ・。)
People who have come to Tokyo to start a new life
And people coming on spring break to enjoy themselves -- come for sure!!





And also,
On the 21st and 22nd were the Hiragana Keyaki one-man lives!
Thank you very much for coming even though it was a work day.


And the national tour was announced then ( ˙࿁˙ )!
Next is May 31st at Zepp Namba.


Today more than yesterday,
Tomorrow more than today.

We're looking toward the live in two months.



Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________________ posted 170323  23:52h 

This is the kind of post that makes me continue to consider Neru a member of Kanji first and Hiragana second. I can understand emphasizing that masterpiece of an MV, but we even got the pop-up shop before she briefly mentioned Hiragana. 

I know she's doing a lot of work with them, but her heart is clearly with the Kanjis. I don't blame her, but I notice -- and I'm sure the Hiraganas do, too. I wonder when they will begin to perform on their own without her. Maybe by the end of the year, as they become even more competent and even more members of Hiragana become popular themselves, as Katoshi and Takemoto and Kyonko have become.

By the way: yes, in the MV everyone is SUPER kakkoii (which means something like "stylish, cool, and strong"). Keyakizaka's best MV yet, and one of the best I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment