2017-01-04

Watanabe Risa blog post: Lingering memories

Lingering memories

Watanabe Risa
2017.01.04

Happy New Year, everyone.
Even though I'm a little late.

On New Year's Eve 2016, we were given the chance to appear on Kouhaku Song Battle.
I was more nervous than I've ever been...then suddenly it was over.

When people ask me "How was it?" I'm not really able to answer.
I was so nervous that my mind went blank.


In 2016, I was given so many challenges and opportunities. It was a year filled with things to be grateful for.
It was the first year in my life that had been so full and tightly packed.

This year, we want to go and grasp the chances ourselves.

Please continue to support us from now on!

"Za Cool," Watanabe Risa and Shida Manaka: "humility, kindness, bonds." These two certainly have mutual bonds. They have been each other's support almost since the formation of the group.





Now I'll talk about something different.
Over the past couple of days, for the first time in a long while, I've gone on a trip with an old friend.
We went somewhere we have long talked about going and had a wonderful time ~

The winter sea was so beautiful.




It was healing.

Makes you want to listen to Yuuhi 1/3, lol. [note: the song "1/3 of Sunset," from the new single]


I really do want an SLR!
Any of them would be good.

I'll stop here.

See you  ¥ \( ¨̮ )/

-- Risa
____________________________________________

I wondered why Mona was with Neru and not Risa on New Year's Day. I love the pictures. The island in the top photo is Enoshima, near Kamakura, with Mt. Fuji in the background. I know because I was there in November. I want to be there now! 

Risa took part in the interview session with Watanabe Naomi after the performance (see above link), with Mona, Neru and YuiPon, and also took part in one during rehearsals, with Mona and Neru. She was quiet, as usual, but also calm and well-spoken. Mona and Risa both continue to grow into capable personalities. Her determination to go out and grasp the chances available is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment