2017-01-04

Kakizaki Memi blog posts (4) -- Happy New Year!

Happy New Year

Kakizaki Memi
2016.12.31


Good evening.

It's Kakizami Memi.



2016 is coming to an end...
Unbelievable (((((((・・;)

I have experienced so many things for the first time this year.
It has been so, so full.

I took the Hiragana Keyaki auditions without thinking too deeply about it, and had such a low level of awareness.
But as I have been taking part in activities as a member of Hiragana Keyaki, my ways of seeing things and thinking about things have been changing, and maybe it has become a year in which I have little by little been growing up.

To everyone who has supported me,
Truly, thank you very much!


In 2016, I had no confidence in myself.
I was always unsure.

So in 2017, I will work hard to have more self-confidence!

Please continue to treat me well in 2017!


↑ Even though it's katakana,
This is the Hiragana Keyaki pose (lol)
Please remember it ♥

Bye-bye.
Kakizaki Memi

posted 2016/12/31 23:51
______________________________________________

The Hiragana Keyaki sign looks more like a romaji "k" than katakana, but anyway, it's foreign. Lol.

Memi may feel as if she has no self-confidence, but that's actually not how it looks from the outside, at least to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment