2017-01-04

Nagasawa Nanako blog post: Kouhaku

Kouhaku Song Battle

Nagasawa Nanako
2017.01.01

New Year's at Nanako's grandma's house
Happy New Year ✿❀

It's 2017.

Since there's a seven there
Somehow it feels as if it will be a good year (^_^)♥

Thank you so much for last year!

Lots of things happened....

Over the year
I grew to love Keyakizaka46 even more.

And also the fans!

Thank you so much for the support
That came at all times.
When I was down, and when I was happy,
You were always with me
Being happy and sad
Just like me (TT)

I came to feel that I was not alone.

In the coming year, I want to become
Even closer friends with everyone.

I want to know more,
I want to know more about you all.



More and more, in the coming year

I'll make
Naako despatches (」 ・ω・)」三=一☆

Please look forward to themnaako!!!


And so, yesterday was

The Red and White Song Battle [note: known as "Kouhaku"]


The costume people!!!

Fantastic.


I really loved the ribbon. 
It's like a present.


From the top:
謙虚   優しさ   絆。[kenkyo, yasashisa, kizuna]


Thank you very much for such a wonderful outfit (;_;)♥



The atmosphere at Kouhaku
Had a different feeling
From the usual lives or recording sessions.

We've performed Silent Majority
So many times
But standing on the stage at Kouhaku
Felt like performing it for the first time.

I was so nervous I felt a cold sweat
And my body was trembling.

But then,
from the audience,

"Gambatte--!"

I heard a woman's voice  [note: or women's voices]
And my nervousness went away a bit.

While we were performing
Silent Majority
Various things arose again in my mind.

It was a mysterious feeling.

It was mysterious to be in this place.
And after it was over
My nervousness went away
And my mind went blank.

And I had such a refreshed feeling.

And then
I felt again what a blessing it is to be in Keyakizaka46.

It's just our second year
But  think my whole life now is buried under
Thoughts of Keyakizaka46.

That's how full and rich every day is.

As I myself face the coming year
I think it would be good
To find some weapon to use.



The MiiNaako "trunk of the keyaki tree" pose,
Did you see it? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))



With Mii-chan beside me I feel calm.

I have a sense of security.


Aoi, Miyu, Danii.



 Afro.


Just before Kouhaku
I saw this chair cover.


 Can't you feel someone's eyes on you?


 Doesn't it give you the feeling of a farewell?












Thank you very much for reading.

◢Nagasawa Nanako◢
__________________________________

The reason why having a seven in the number of the year seems lucky to Nanako is mainly that nana means "seven."

I love this post. It has much of what's so great about Naako: her intelligence, her playful weirdness, her human heart, her artistic side, the immediacy of her physical and emotional feelings.

1 comment: