2017-01-04

Kakizaki Memi blog posts (2) -- Gratitude and determination

Important Feelings

Kakizaki Memi
2016.12.28

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Thank you very much
For the Christmas lives a few days ago!

We still haven't been in Keyakizaka46 for a year, and yet Hiragana Keyaki got to stand on such a big stage as Ariake Coliseum. It really made me happy.

This is because of the support we get from all of you. Truly, truly thank you very much!


Also, for these lives, I became aware yet again of the help we got from so many staff people and people involved in the event.

I will keep working hard, with all my strength, never forgetting my original determination and my feelings of gratitude.
Please continue to support me.


Oh, also
This year Santa didn't come ~
It made me feel so desolate... (ToT)

However...

I got the most wonderful Christmas present!!!!

But I'm going to make a big deal about it
And not write about it until my next post ♥

Please don't say I'm dragging Christmas out too long
Or anything like that, okay?! (lol)


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2016/12/28 13:20
____________________________________________

That last photo is incredible. Probably my favorite pic of Memi...or whoever that regal, compassionate-seeming figure is. Quite a contrast with the other photos in the post.

But this is in fact among her most mature posts, emphasizing her gratitude both to fans and to staff. It made me happy to see her rumored maturity on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment