2017-01-07

Saitou Kyouko -- Things I want to do as part of Hiragana Keyaki

With the members, I often talk about "things we want to do as Hiragana Keyaki"!!( ˙o˙ )

So, this may seem sudden, but I'm going to write down a lot of things that I want to do as part of Hiragana Keyaki \( ¨̮ )/♪


In interviews, things I've said include
  • sports test
  • knowledge test
  • dokkiri (situation comedy skits where members are tricked and surprised)
Here are other things I want to do!!( › ·̮ ‹ )

  • a tour of towns whose names are written in hiragana rather than kanji
  • unsmiling Hiragana Keyaki
  • the Hiraganas' life together
  • Hiragana living with children for 24 hours
  • a Hiragana Keyaki guerilla live
  • a Hiragana karaoke competition
  • a Hiragana jinrou (werewolf) game

...and so on 〜…(꒪⌓︎꒪)!! (lol)




Now that I look at it, this is a lot... (꒪⌓︎꒪)♪

I want to see many people get to know Hiragana Keyaki!! 



It appears that at school, people say "she's weird" about many members of Hiragana Keyaki. Somehow I think that if we got across each person's individuality, it would be really funny and interesting!!( ˙o˙ ) (lol)

from Kyonko (o•ᴗ•o)੭⁾⁾
______________________
posted 2017/01/07 08:44

________________________________________

Several members of Hiragana Keyaki are putting out blog posts on this topic. I guess they were given it as an assignment. Very promising, indeed. Looks as if they are going to get opportunities to appear on variety shows, perhaps KeyaKake and/or KeyaBINGO, perhaps something more.

That last photo is one of the best tongue-poking-out photos I've seen.

1 comment:

  1. "a tour of towns whose names are written in hiragana rather than kanji"

    lol that would be so good.

    ReplyDelete