2017-01-06

Kakizaki Memi: Things I want to do

It didn't take long for my thought of translating all of Memi's posts to fall by the wayside.

Her last post was about TV comedians she liked. It didn't mean much to me, and probably wouldn't to anyone who doesn't live in Japan. But today's post is about what she wants to accomplish in the coming year.

Just for the record, the comedy she likes includes おもしろ荘 (Omoshirosou), カミナリ (Kaminari), ペンギンズ (Penguins), もりせいじゅ(Moriseiju), and 脳みそ夫 (Noumisofu). Here's that post in Japanese.

I did like the photo, however: her long-fingered version of a gesture from Kaminari →



Now for her latest post:
__________________________________

Things I want to do✧*。

Kakizaki Memi
2017.01.07


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today I'm going to write about things I want to try doing this year (from now forward)!

There are a lot of them! (lol)

First, things I want to do with the group...



I want Hiragana Keyakizaka46 to do Net broadcasts, etc.!!

Hiragana Keyaki members all have strong personalities, and are all different. It's a group that brings together various types (?).

But we still haven't fully communicated to everyone the good points each of us has, and what kinds of people each of us is, etc....

So I'd like to make a Hiragana Keyaki show to let people know more about the members of Hiragana Keyaki!


I'd also like us to go all over the country giving live shows!!

Hiragana Keyaki still has quite low public recognition,
So in order for lots of people to get to know us
It would be nice if we could go to various places and give mini-lives (*´ω`*)

[The girls on the bus. I think that's Higashimura Mei behind her.
And the tiger is probably Katou Shiho, obscured because the photo was unflattering.]
Things I personally want to do:

I want to try being a model for a magazine I like to read: LARME!!

LARME is a really cute magazine. I love it.
I've always hoped that I could someday be a model for LARME.

But I definitely couldn't do it as I am right now.
I have to work hard to improve myself, by dieting and so on,
And become cuter!! (9`・ω・)9


There are lots more things I want to do, but this post would get so long that I'll just stop with those three.

I'll work to make the things I've written here happen.


 Bye-bye.
Kakizaki Memi

2017/01/07  01:48
_________________________________________  

I'm not sure whether she knows something, or whether these are just a few ideas off the top of her head. She's perfectly capable of blurting out what she thinks, whether it would meet with anyone else's approval or not. Her filter is not very strict, as we saw when she criticized her father on KeyaKake.

The blog photo of her I like best today, is actually from Takasa Mana's blog:


That sneaky little self-satisfied glance is so Memi.

Looking the website for LARME magazine, I'd say Memi has a chance. She has the right kind of looks for their aesthetic, I think. Come to think of it, the magazine probably helped make Memi's own aesthetic. The magazine's tagline is "Sweet girly artbook Larme." Japanese Wikipedia says it's a fashion magazine aimed at women from their mid-teens into their twenties.

EDIT: As I read more blogs, I see that this topic was suggested to the Hiraganas, since many of them are doing something like it. But most of them call it "things I'd like to try," whereas Memi calls it "things I want to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment