2017-01-04

Kakizaki Memi blog posts (3) -- Christmas present

Present

Kakizaki Memi
2016.12.30


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi

In the Flash Special magazine
That came out on 12/28,
There's a special insert of a Hiragana Keyaki directory!


There were also birthday congratulations for me!

Please be sure to take a look (*^^*)



And now! In my previous blog post, I said I had received the most wonderful Christmas present....

Here it is!!!




↓↓↓↓


Shida-san! To tell the truth, I love her ♥
And she's so cool and good-looking that now I love her even more. I've completely fallen for her (,,> <,,)♥


Moriya-san!
Seeing her up close, it's true
She really is so, so beautiful ✧*。




Hirate-san!
I had gotten food from the catering
And someone suddenly embraced me from behind.
When I looked, who was it but Hirate-san! ( T ^ T ) ♥

I was surprised, but extremely happy
My jaw wouldn't stop shaking.
Agomi returned (lol)


They played around with me (lol)

I'm shy, so I've been nervous.
Up to now, I've never taken it upon myself to speak to them. To think that now we're even a little friendly makes me so happy (*´˘`*)

To be hugged by them all
Made it a totally, totally wonderful Christmas (*´ω`*)



 I tried out see-through bangs (?)


Bye-bye
Kakizaki Memi 

posted 2016/12/30 02:00
______________________________________________

You may already have seen these photos, which have spread around Twitter, etc. Here they are in their original context. Did Mona and Techi and Nen just decide this was the time to bring the co-centre of Hiragana  closer? Was this a publicity stunt worked out among them, with the help of managers? Did Memi's cuteness just overwhelm them?

I think all of the above. The Christmas lives made the announcement that Hiragana and Kanji are both part of Keyakizaka46: "21+11=32".

No comments:

Post a Comment