2017-01-04

Kakizaki Memi blog posts (1) -- Christmas Eve

I really want to eat chicken ~(*´ㅁ`*)

Kakizaki Memi
2016.12.24

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today is the 24th!
Christmas Eve! ✧*。

I hope Santa comes  (*˘︶˘人)

But also, but also...
It was the first day of the first solo live!

I was nervous, but it was also really fun.
I have a great feeling of accomplishment!

Did we give all of you a good time, too ~?

We'll have two more concerts tomorrow!

We'll do our very best to give good lives
That are even better than today's!

Those of you who are coming, please look forward to it, okay?  ♥

 
       ↑  Today my hairstyle is different from my usual ponytail ~(*^^*)




Kumii (Sasaki Kumi),  Kage-chan (Kageyama Yuuka)
And I are in the Overture magazine that goes on sale today!


The clothes are extremely stylish and cute,
I was really happy to be able to wear them ~(*´ω`*)

The hairstyle, too!


They put it up in an original style that I've never worn before.
I was so excited (*´-`)

The photos were shot using film,
And are totally fantastic. Please be sure to take a look!


 I borrowed Kumii's parka!


 It's not a shirt, it's a parka (lol)

Kumii's my boyfriend ♥
(↑ I'm just saying that on my own. I apologize, all you Kumi oshis m(。_。)m)

So lovely ~~♥
Thank you, Kumii. I love you ~(*´˘`*)


Good night (*_ _)zzZ

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2016/12/25 08:26
 _______________________________________________

Here's the only shot of Memi I've seen from the magazine (Kumi on the left, Kage-chan on the right):


This is the first of four Memi blog posts I'll be doing in succession. Maybe I'll keep doing them -- they're not too long and not too frequent -- but mainly I just want to get these out there. There are a couple of great ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment